Reviewing today the new face cream by one of the oldest and trusted brands available in India, Pond’s. It’s their newest cream in addition to the already existing, White Beautyrange of lightening creams. Only difference being, this one has natural ingredients.Reviewing today, Pond’s White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Cream.
Pond’s says :
“The Power of Camellia Leaf
Of the estimated 250,000 species of plants known to humankind, we discovered that one of the plants with remarkable skin lightening qualities is the Camellia leaf. This precious species, with rich natural polyphenols and antioxidants, is known to reduce the production of melanin from the source. Helps in lightening skin and reducing dark spots at the source to give you long lasting spot-less skin.
New Pond’s White Beauty Naturals Spot-Less Lightening Cream, containing the extraordinary Camellia Leaf extract, is specially formulated to lighten skin and reduce dark spots.”
Price : INR 75
Quantity : 25 gms.
Available at : All leading departmental stores & general stores
The cream comes packed in a paper carton, with a plastic tub inside. The tub is see through but appears white in color due to the cream inside and has a green cap. The carton is also all green and silver with the Camellia Leaf all over it. Coming to the cream, it is white in color with a nice, herbal kind of fragrance. I simply loved this cream on my face which is the story with most other Pond’s products I have used. The cream is pretty heavy in texture, making it moisturising, for even dry skin.
|Post using Ponds White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Cream|
- Affordable Price
- Nice looking packaging which is also travel safe
- Has a great fragrance, reason enough to use it many times a day
- Quickly absorbs into skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft after application
- With regular use, skin is left looking brighter
Con’s of Ponds White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Cream :
- Leaves skin with a whitish film after use, maybe this is Pond’s way of giving immediate results to impatient users but I’m not sure if every one would be fond of it
- Has no sun protection or UV barriers